Changing Room and Nets

Posted by SPCC SPCC
logo

The renovations of the changing rooms are fully under way now with the dividing walls in place and the new toilets installed. Geoff has assurred us that they will be ready to use for the first home game of the season and we can all look forward to using these new facilities.

We’re still trying to secure the funding for the nets, the ECB have backed the proposal and are fully behind it however they won’t provided any money towards it. David has been meeting with fundraising experts and they have looked over the proposals and suggested tweaks to it, the best course of action and the best funding options to apply for. We are still hopeful of getting something in place for at least part of this season so we will keep you posted.